I always fall short! The complete list of materials used are at the end of the posting. My first project today is a little card of Hugs and Kisses. I made this card using my BigShot (wonderful machine) and some of the dies available for it. I used the scallop circle die, and two sizes of circle dies. I also used the BigShot to cut the letters using the alphabet dies. The hearts are from the punch Heart To Heart and the paper is Sending Love, from the Occasions Mini Catalog. My second project is a MDS project. My Digital Studio, from Stampin'Up is really a versatile tool. You can make scrapbook pages, cards, calendars, video and a great number of amazing things. The Digital Scrapbook page shown here portraits my beloved daughter Maralisi playing with her adored kitty, Pixie. Aren't day to gorgeous ladies?
2. Ann Schach -- www.stampinchic.com
3. Margaret Moody -- www.margaretmoody.typepad.
4. Debbie Pierce -- www.stampinsunshine.com
5. Carla Bazhenow -- www.carlas-scraps.com
6. Mary Fish -- www.stampinpretty.com
7. Kim Lampone -- www.kjskorner.blogspot.com
8. Gina Shaw -- www.cardsbyginashaw.com
9. Regina Mangum -- www.thestampinbean.
10. Lourdes Torres -- www.cozycraftycorner.
blogspot.com ( This is me! )
11. Kris Kilcoyne -- www.kweenbee.typepad.com
12. Liz Hughes -- www.diypapercreations.com
13. Melanie Collins -- www.oopsadaisy.typepad.com
14. Mike Funke -- www.stampin-style.com
15. Anne Beale Yancey -- www.mukibug.com
16. Martha Stewart -- www.SeasonsOfStamping.com17. Jason Casper -- www.stampindad.blogspot.com