whos.amung.us

Artist Pick

Artist Pick:

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Jibaro" Page

Hello friends! It's been a while since my last post to my blog. I have been through a lot of activity and stress lately but I am back to what I like the most! I wanted to share with you a Scrapbook page I did using MDS. I am also sharing some of my culture here. This last week,my little grand-nephew Diego had to represent in his school how our puertorican ancestor, the "Jibaro" dressed for the special occasions. He looked so charming in his costume! Christmas in Puerto Rico, specially in the inner parts of the island, is often celebrated like the "Jibaro" and his family used to celebrate it, with the same dances, songs and food. Christmas in Puerto Rico is a very lively season and a long one too. We begin just after Thanksgiving and end it with the Three Kings Day in January 6th. I love Christmas and I am already feeling it in the air!! Remember to tune in for our next Holiday Hop on December 1st. We are bringing more Season's inspiration to all our friends. For now, here is the most handsome "jibarito" ever, Diego Jose Bodden.




7 comments:

Paloma Gomez said...

Me encanto tu LO, las fotos de tu sobrino estan muy bonitas, y sabes tambien en mexico es mucho el tiempo para celebrar, ahi comienzan por el 12 de Diciembre para celebrar a la Virgen de Guadalupe, posadas, navidad y hasta Reyes!!! jajaja no cabe duda que los latinos somos muy fiesteros!! saludos!!

Janice Webb said...

Muy bueno! My Spanish is minimal but wanted to let you know your MDS scrapbook page is delightful!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog---it led me to your blog!!

pat said...

Hola!! thank you so much for leaving me a comment on my blog...it led me to your blog and I love it!! I always love meeting new people in blog land.
I am glad I have a new friend to look for inspiration.
Your layout is awesome and so is your card...

Mary Fish said...

Absolutely top notch MDS design . . . your photography skills are outstanding, too. Hugs, Mary

Carla said...

Awesome page. You are so talented, I love what you do with MDS!!! Hugs,

Surella said...

Que grande y bello esta Dieguito!! Te quedo super...Besos y abrazos!! :)

Linda Callahan said...

You are getting very professional with your MDS designs! Looks great!