whos.amung.us

Artist Pick

Artist Pick:

Monday, November 9, 2009

Mojo Monday 112 Para Ti


P1000628

This is the card I made for Mojo Monday 112.  I used papers from the Stampin'Up Hostess collection in Night of Navy.  The rest of the tools and materials are also from Stampin’up unless noted.  I used the scallop circle punch to make the background for the flower which I punched in Whisper White Cardstock,The base of the card is in Old Olive cardstock, the knot was made with White Taffeta Ribbon  tied around a piece of hardware from the Hodge podge collectin.  The green and blue flower with the crystal brad is form K and Company.

9 comments:

kay said...

lovely card!!!! I like how you combine blue and green here! Specially the flower!

Paloma Gomez said...

Hola Lourdes!! muy bonita tarjeta, me gusto mucho la combinacion y la flor... le da un toque hermoso, Saludos!!

Shopaholic said...

love it!

dj said...

fantastic--love your color combo!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great card! Your flower is amazing!

Andrea M said...

Very pretty, colorful card!

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog :)

Stef Perry said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love the flower. It's beautiful and the hardware is fantastic with the ribbon attached. Such a gorgeous card. Love what you've done with the sketch. Thanks a bunch for leaving a comment on my blog!! much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

me gusto mucho...los colores,azul y verde...me gusta esa combinacion,BB