whos.amung.us

Artist Pick

Artist Pick:

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hello, It's Me!

Wow!  I think I am getting hooked with MDS.  I began yesterday trying to make something worth saving and I think I am finding my way through.  When the program first came out for demonstrators I bought it at once.  But I did never used before the digital format for my scrapbooks so, I felt a bit lost.  I began taking the webminars but I had not had time until this week-end to experiment and put into use what I had learned.  It is a formidable program, easy to use, and compatible with other digital images, papers and embellishments I already had but never used.  I think you will seeing many more pages soon.  Thanks for looking and please leave your comments, I always learn from you all.


4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

This is so charming . . . I see the makings of a custom banner for your blog with your sweet photo. Hugs, M

Guelo said...

Bella,inteligente y creativa como siempre. Adelante!!!

Carla said...

I love your page. I just got my MDS yesterday and then had to work. I'm so anxious to get it on the computer today. Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Bella por dentro, bella por fuera!
Siempre admirando tu creatividad! BB