whos.amung.us

Artist Pick

Artist Pick:

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Some more Christmas cards



I am almost done with my Christmas cards.  I made in English and Spanish, for friends here and outside of Puerto Rico.  One thing that helped me tackle this in no time and no headaches was my Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit.  (115696) I made most of my cards from one kit.



I will show you some of the cards I did with this Simply Fabulous Scrappin' Kit.  Not just for scrapbooking anymore, but for all kinds of paper crafts and cards!!




Simply made with card stock and stickers from the set.




I only added some crystals. embossed background and embossed greeting.




Card stock, paper and sticker from the kit and a little ribbon...




I made some to participate in challenges while building my stack at the same time.




This one received big stars from my own son!! He loved it.

If your want your Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' kit and make simple but beautiful cards just Press Here.
You will find it under Papers, Simply Scrappin'.


1 comment:

Kathy W said...

Very pretty cards! I'm using this kit to get a lot of cards done, too. Love the patterns and the stickers; so fun to play with. Thanks for sharing.