whos.amung.us

Artist Pick

Artist Pick:

Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Digital Studio Scrapbook Page

Today I was playing and experimenting with MDS and made a page from old photos of my grandson who soon will be 5 years old at the end of this month.  He used to eat Oreo cookies and put a wig on and with his teeth all black with the cookies went to try to scare us.  He looked so funny and he had so much fun when he saw me "terrorized" when I see that Monster, that these photos bring me very happy memories.  This is my very first attempt to make a Digital scrapbook page.  I found the program easy to understand and user's friendly.  But to those experienced with Digital scapbooking it may look too simple.  For me, this page brings smiles and happy thoughts.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

How adorable! Love this layout so much and the pics are great.