whos.amung.us

Artist Pick

Artist Pick:

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PPA10 Gratitude and Thanks



Recently my blog provider make changes to the way you make new posts and edit the existing ones.  Maybe those changes were light and few but for me a novice blogger, took a little to get used to.  I have been making my cards and challenges, but I have not posted in a while.  I practice a little changing some pictures of previous postings that I was not happy with them and I think that finally I got it.  So, I will try to post my first card after the changes and see how it goes.  By the way, I also recently bought a photo tent and the new photos are ending up much better than before!  I still need to practice, experiment and like always learn by trial and error.  Let's see if you like this new card I made for the PPA Challenge 10 Gratitude and Thanks.  Here, I could make dozens of cards because there are so many people I feel grateful to.  But in my job we had a summer aid, a bright and intelligent student who worked with us for three months.  She learned so quickly and helped us so much that we really were super grateful to her.  I made several simple and youthful thank you cards for her and although the one I finally gave her is not here, (I forgot to photograph it before I gave it to her) her is another one I made.  Thanks Rosimar, wherever you go, you will do great!.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Hola Lourdes
Me gustan los colores, te quedo muy bonita tu tarjeta.
Cualquier ayuda que necesites con el blog me avisas para cuando este de visita en tu pueblo.

**Sony**

Carla said...

Lourdes, I've been wondering about you... glad your okay. Your card is soooo pretty. Any coloring just takes lots of practice and lots of stamped images on scrap paper. Your doing wonderful. Hugs to you my dear friend.

Linda Callahan said...

Lovely card Lourdes! Looks great!