whos.amung.us

Artist Pick

Artist Pick:

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sweet Sunday Challenge 37



Today is Sunday and after all the things I must do, I try to find a little bit time for things I like to do.  In week-ends when I do not get to find that few hours to do what I love, I feel like I had no weed-end at all.  Luckily, although not much, I squeezed in an hour of so to sit and create.  I decided to participate in the Sweet Sunday

Sketch challenged hosted by http://kgiron.blogspot.com/.  I found that challenges gives me a way to learn and practice and share with talented, experienced designers.  I may not have time to participate in many challenges but Sundays can be Sweet Sundays for me.

5 comments:

Sonia said...

Hola Lourdes
Sigues con tu musa Up, me alegra mucho.
Tu tarjeta muy bonita, me gustaron los colores que usaste.

**Sony**

Mary Fish said...

I'm so excited to see you doing challenges. I find it keeps me sharp artistically. Beautiful work! Hugs, Mary

Linda Callahan said...

Very pretty Lourdes - perfect fall card!

Carla said...

So elegant and pretty... Lourdes I love it. Hugs,

Margaret Moody said...

Beautiful card, Lourdes! Love your colors and pretty papers!