whos.amung.us

Artist Pick

Artist Pick:

Thursday, September 3, 2009

PPA Color Challenge



Hello friends!! I am making my suitcase to go to my well deserved vacations in Orlando, Florida. I really need a rest. Anyway I wanted to play with the pals because next week I will not be able to post until I come back to Puerto Rico. I looked to see if I had the cardstock colors for the challenge and found a little bit of each. It shows. Some Ruby Red, Brocade Blue and Crushed Curry. I did not use a lot of colored cardstock but I think I ended with a cute Clean and Simple Card!! I like it, do you?

14 comments:

Gina Shaw said...

Adorable, Lourdes! I like it a lot! Have a great vacation...and relax!

Carla said...

So cute, and I do like it alot. Enjoy you vacation. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

This is precious. The background of lots of white is one of my favorite looks with bright colors. Smart! Hugs, M

Patti MacLeith said...

SO cute. Love how you colored the little guy!

Pals Paper Arts said...

Isn't he the cutest!?

On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for playing @ PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Lourdes! This is my favorite card using this set that I have seen! You did a great job with the colors. It's perfect!

Kendra Richardson said...

Love your card Lourdes! Great Job:)
Kendra Richardson
www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

Very cute and fun Lourdes! Great job with the challenge!!

Sonia said...

Funny and cute monster card. Good Job.
Enjoy your vacations. =)

**Sony**

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so cute!

Linda Callahan said...

Cute card - have a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

Great card! i love the little Alien! good job Lourdes! its very young and hip!

Anonymous said...

FELICIDADES!!!este y todos tus trabajos,los cuales conozco ME ENCANTAN!Pero esta esta GENIAL!
ADELANTE Y DISFRUTA DE TUS VACACIONES.
BB

Margaret Moody said...

I love your little robot, Lourdes! Nice card! So cute and so clean!