whos.amung.us

Artist Pick

Artist Pick:

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kiss Challenge



Welcome back to my blog. This week I played along again with my Pals Paper Art. The challenge: Keep It Simple Sweetie! It is incredible the amount of talent out there. I liked all the participations to up to date and I went to each blog to watch them. I tried several times to make my KISS card but I realized I am loosing my KISS ability! In this era of widgets and gadgets doing simple designs using few layers and embelishments is a real challenge for me. I have tons and tons of dies, card stock, stamps, papers, ribbons and everything out there. I think I am in a way addicted to stamping, really. I think I am not the only one...what do you think? LOL. I remember the day I used only a stamp in a single layer of card stock to do my cards and I liked them. I was determined to do a single layer card and after a lot of trying I came with this pretty simple card. I used the base of my card a plain whisper white cardstock from Stampin' Up, a stamp from the retired Stampin'Up set: "What could be better", a sentiment of the Stampin'Up set "Deseos Pequenitos" also available in English,a piece of ribbon in Crushed Curry and 3 three brads. What could be better? This time I surely Kept it simple sweetie!

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet and simple - just right!

Tara Bilbao said...

This is such a beautiful simple card. I love your colors and the ribbon. Lovely!

Ann Schach said...

Such a sweet KISS card! It is adorable! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Margaret Moody said...

I think you did a wonderful job with this, Lourdes! I love it! So simple but so pretty! Great job!

Mary Fish said...

Sweet and pretty. Perfect. Hugs, Mary

Cards by Gina said...

Oh, Lourdes, this is so sweet and pretty!

Sonia said...

Pretty and simple... Love it!!!
Good Job!

**Sony**