whos.amung.us

Artist Pick

Artist Pick:

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sweet Sunday Challenge



Today I was making some more Christmas cards from my Simple Scrappin' set Christmas Jingle. There are so many combinations and so many designs that you can make! I have enough supplies for two or three more Christmas, LOL. In my break and while bloggin' around I found a new challenge to participate on. As some of you already know I do not have a group to share my love for stamping. I have never been in a workshop or a SAS or a class. All what I have learn I've done it looking, reading and imitating, then of course, you try to do more original things but the challenges have helped me a lot in getting inspiration to try new things. I found the blog http://kgiron.blogspot.com and her Sweet Sunday Challenge. So, I took her sketch to make another Christmas card. I used textured Brown Cardstock for the based, the embossed image of Dasher, a retired "wish" Stamp and two pieces of the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' set (this set is endless, I love it!). Thanks Karen for the opportunity to participate and share what I love from afar.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

So sweet..I wish we had that reindeer downunder...TFS

Mary Fish said...

Lourdes . . . your card is absolutely stunning. Love what you have been doing! Hugs, Mary

Karen Giron said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love this reindeer embossed.