whos.amung.us

Artist Pick

Artist Pick:

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

From Orlando, Florida


Hi friends! I am in Orlando, Florida for my vacations. I always enjoy being here and going to the parks and shopping in crafts stores!! I do not have any craft store where I live in Aibonito, PR. But here, I have gone already to a number of stores and have bought a lot of things!! Certainly Stampin'up has a lot of variety and good prices, in top of that I have my demonstrator discount so now I think to buy twice before buying in stores. Anyway, I bought some Cuttlebug folders and jewelry making supplies. Woo! I can't wait to do things with my new toys.

Today I went to Sea World. I love that park. It is shady and with a lot of flowers, plants, trees and all kind of ocean animals. They have a new attraction called Manta. Is a roller coaster that resembles a Manta Ray. http://www.ridetheflyingray.com/manta/
We went two times and the second time around we went in the front row. Wow! That is flying!! The ride is not for the faint of heart...but is not that scary, REALLY. I miss posting my cards but as soon as I go back I will doing as usual. See you soon!!

4 comments:

Jezer Rivera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonia said...

Hola Lourdes
Que bueno saber de ti y que tanto tu como tu esposo lo estan pasndo bien.
Saludos para los dos, Sony

*Nosotros ya pronto nos vamos tambien de vacaciones*

Mary Fish said...

How fun that you are sharing the details of your trip. Have a terrific time! Hugs, Mary

Ilse Vargas said...

Hola Lourdes, se ve de panico la montaña rusa. Me encanta subirme, pero no si se que voy a sufrir mucho :D Te va a encantar el MDS, esta facil de usar y es cosa de aprenderse los trucos y listo :D Gracias por tu comentario en mi blog. Saludos.