whos.amung.us

Artist Pick

Artist Pick:

Sunday, September 13, 2009

PPA7 Sketch Challenge



My Orlando vacation is over now and I am back to real life. Although I spent a very fun week with my dear husband, I was already missing being home with my daughter and pets. I also missed my crafts! I came back yesterday's night and today's morning I was storing my new supplies, the ones I bought in Florida and the BIG BOX that came in the mail from Stampin'Up while I was out! I bought supplies to begin making my Christmas cards for this year so I thought I could begin with the first one with the PPA7 sketch challenge. No stamping in this one. I used the new Embossing Folder from the Holiday Mini Catalog, Beautiful! I also used several pieces of the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' kit. The card was very easy to make and it look really pretty. The card base is textured Real Red and the mat for the snowflakes is Old Olive.

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

How cute is this! I love that folder too!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous! I love your color combo and embossing!

Margaret Moody said...

This is beautiful, Lourdes! Love the embossed background and the colors you used! So pretty! You're so smart to get started on your Christmas cards now! Thanks for participating in PPA's sketch challenge!

Sonia said...

Beautiful Xmas Card Lourdes
Good Job!

**Sony**

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful card, Lourdes! I love the embossing and the colors. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Linda Callahan said...

The sparkley snowflakes are terrific!

Underpinning Round Rock said...

Thanks foor writing